Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page contains a list of situational dialogue and conversations Thornton has with other characters in Dragon Age: Inquisition multiplayer.
- (Opening a barrier) That's what I'm for. Breaking barriers! (or) Zither has just the thing for this.
- (Upon seeing a treasure room) Whoa!
- (Beginning of final battle) Everyone ready to make some music?
Zither and Isabela Edit
- Isabela: Looking good, sweet thing.
- Zither: Right back at you, gorgeous.
- Isabela: Every time we find gold, I think to myself: "Imagine the hats you could buy with this, Isabela!"
- Zither: For me, it's doublets studded with Serault glass crystals. I am definitely commissioning one with "ZITHER!" across the back.
Zither and Hall Edit
- Hall: So when we get back, does anyone fancy a drink at the tavern? That's what friends do, right?
- Zither: You remind me of my harpsichordist, Edmond! I'm going to call you "Ed Two."
Zither and Belinda Edit
- Belinda: I met the Divine Justinia only once before she died. She was lovely.
- Zither: My drummer was at the Conclave, too! I think he exploded.
Zither and Tamar Edit
- Tamar: Your Chantry goes belly up, the Inquisition steps in. Always something to keep the same people in power.
- Zither: The Chantry... now they've had a great run. Loads of hit songs. Might make a comeback, you never know.
Zither and Sidony Edit
- Sidony: (Disgusted noise.)
- Zither: That reminds me of my old agent Alphonse. He used to say that a lot!