This page contains a list of situational dialogue and conversations Thornton has with other characters in Dragon Age: Inquisition multiplayer.
- (Opening a barrier) That's what I'm for. Breaking barriers! (or) Zither has just the thing for this.
- (Upon seeing a treasure room) Whoa!
- (Beginning of final battle) Everyone ready to make some music?
Zither and Isabela Edit
- Isabela: Looking good, sweet thing.
- Zither: Right back at you, gorgeous.
- Isabela: Every time we find gold, I think to myself: "Imagine the hats you could buy with this, Isabela!"
- Zither: For me, it's doublets studded with Serault glass crystals. I am definitely commissioning one with "ZITHER!" across the back.
Zither and Hall Edit
- Hall: So when we get back, does anyone fancy a drink at the tavern? That's what friends do, right?
- Zither: You remind me of my harpsichordist, Edmond! I'm going to call you "Ed Two."
Zither and Belinda Edit
- Belinda: I met the Divine Justinia only once before she died. She was lovely.
- Zither: My drummer was at the Conclave, too! I think he exploded.
Zither and Tamar Edit
- Tamar: Your Chantry goes belly up, the Inquisition steps in. Always something to keep the same people in power.
- Zither: The Chantry... now they've had a great run. Loads of hit songs. Might make a comeback, you never know.
Zither and Sidony Edit
- Sidony: (Disgusted noise.)
- Zither: That reminds me of my old agent Alphonse. He used to say that a lot!