Dragon Age: OriginsEdit
- Found on the remains of Shah Wyrd in the Circle Tower at the end of the Watchguard of the Reaching quest.
Dragon Age: Origins - AwakeningEdit
—From Codex entry: Yusaris: The Dragonslayer
Yusaris was possibly sent to the Circle Tower for authentication by the author of A Very Chewed and Moist Book. Considering the rambling of the rest of the book, it's possible this particular codex entry was actually intended for a different codex entry and was left as an artifact during programming.
Dragon Age RPG Edit
- “Fereldan legend tells of Yusaris, an ancient blade wielded by some of the country’s greatest heroes to strike down dragons, werewolves, and more. Whether this silverite greatsword is the blade of legend is debatable, but whatever its origin, its power is unmistakable.”
- Yusaris is featured along with Asala as one of the two swords seen standing point down in the Start Game menu screen. Yusaris being the leftmost and Asala being the other sword (see gallery).
- The Shaperate's Blessing (greatsword) shares the same appearance as Yusaris.
- It also shares the same appearance as the greatsword King Cailan used at Ostagar.