Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An aggressive wyvern is harassing Crestwood's villagers. It lives in a cave up in the hills. A woman named Judith outside of town seemed interested in the body if someone manages to kill it.
- Travel to the cave at the Glenmorgan Mine and through to the rear of the cave to find a hidden pond and three wyverns (two level 11 elite and one level 14/15 elite)
- Kill the wyverns and return to Judith to complete the quest.
- 242 XP
- 80 Influence
- Warden Scout Armor Schematic
Medium Armor Schematic
Armor: 15 Leather
Defense: 8 Metal
Defense: 8 Leather
Masterwork: 1 Masterwork
- The higher level wyvern always drops Fade-Knocker
A staff handcrafted for battle. As Enchanter Islau once said: "Magic exists to serve man, and some are best served with a knock upside the head."
Requires: Level 9
Damage: 40–41 Electricity
+25% Critical Chance
2% chance to cast Veilstrike on a hit.
- It is possible to kill the wyvern before obtaining the quest. If this happens, the quest can still be completed by talking to Judith afterwards.
The Wyverns may not spawn if What Pride Had Wrought is completed before the quest is able to be finished. The quest marker will remain and the area will be open however.