Wynne's Regret is Wynne's personal quest.
- Talk to Wynne about her past and have her become warm towards you.
- During a World map encounter named Hillside Path, Wynne will collapse at the end of battle. Head to camp and talk to her.
- Talk to Wynne (this may require multiple conversations) until you have the option of asking her about any past regrets. She will tell the story of her old apprentice Aneirin. At this point the quest should be added to your journal, and Wynne approves (+3) .
- Go to the Dalish Camp in the Brecilian Outskirts and find an elf named Sarel sitting on a bench. He will tell you of Aneirin (Note: The conversation option about Aneirin will only appear if Wynne is in your party).
- Have Wynne in your party, then travel to East Brecilian Forest and go just north above Mad Hermit's clearing.
- Aneirin will hand over an amulet called Aneirin's Token that augments Wynne's Vessel of the Spirit spell and protects her. Wynne approves (+4) .Note: If you side with the werewolves in Nature of the beast then you can still encounter Aneirin by going to the East Brecilian Forest anyway.Note: You can still find Sarel sitting in a circle with other elves in the Dalish camp after The Nature of the Beast Quest. However, Aneirin will still be found at East Brecilian Forest.
Note: The Hillside Path encounter seems to only trigger after speaking to her in camp until she asks you about your experiences with abominations.
- pc If you talk to Aneirin before talking to Sarel, the next time you visit the Dalish Camp, he will have the "quest icon" over his head and will be able to talk to him, though you will have already completed the quest.
- ps3 This personal quest can be difficult to trigger, however exhausting dialogue options in and out of camp will result in in a quest update.
- In the conversation between Aneirin and Wynne, they will talk about First Enchanter Irving as if he is still alive even if Irving died during the events of the Broken Circle quest.