Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Notable items EditElfroot
The common name for canavaris, this herb actually has little to do with elves other than being commonly collected and traded to outsiders by the Dalish. It is the primary ingredient in many healing salves.
Use: Chewing elfroot restores a small amount of health, and those with skill can use elfroot to make more potent elixirs.
Special objects Edit
- The Flimsy Leghold Traps may be disarmed for 30 XP each.
- Be sure to find the small camp in the southeast corner of this map for two treasure chests. Note that they require moderately high lockpicking skill to open (as indicated by the 40 XP and 50 XP awarded for opening them).
- The encounter is most easily experienced by travelling between Denerim and the Brecilian Outskirts.
- This encounter can still occur after Nature of the Beast is resolved.
- Melora dual-wields maces, enabling her to significantly damage heavily armored opponents.