Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This encounter will only occur after Nature of the Beast and only if the Warden sided with the werewolves. They happen upon several of their werewolf allies battling darkspawn; they are outnumbered and require your assistance immediately.
- Cleansing Aura is very effective for helping keep your allies alive.
Notable items EditElfroot
The common name for canavaris, this herb actually has little to do with elves other than being commonly collected and traded to outsiders by the Dalish. It is the primary ingredient in many healing salves.
Use: Chewing elfroot restores a small amount of health, and those with skill can use elfroot to make more potent elixirs.
- A werewolf will win against two hurlocks if it hasn't been injured too badly.
- It's nearly impossible to keep all the werewolves alive.
The enemies are arranged in the following formation:
- Left Group: (shown in area image)
- x2 Werewolves versus x4 Hurlocks, and x1 Ogre.
- Center Group:
- x2 Werewolves versus x2 Hurlocks, and x1 Ogre.
- Right Group:
- x2 Werewolves versus x1 Hurlock, and x1 Ogre.