Throughout your coursing through the party at Chateau Haine, you will probably find things called Caprices. Caprices are just coins that, in this quest, you throw into the fountain. There are five in total.
The locations are as follows:
- There are two sitting on benches around the party: one behind Leliana, and one on the opposite bench to the west.
- There is one in a sack near Leopold, the wyvern.
- There is one in the "Other" section of the quartermaster's shop near the banquet area. This one must be purchased from the quartermaster's shop. (No money need be actually spent.)
- Lastly, you will receive one from Lord Cyril when you progress along in the quest, Heart of the Many. He will refer to what your player refers to every time you get one and toss it in the fountain, which is how your mother would have appreciated it. He tells you it's an old custom, and he gives you your fifth.
75 XP times 4 (per coin thrown into the fountain) Completing this quest rewards the player with :
- 75 XP (last coin) and 300 XP (quest completion)
- 1 attribute point.