Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are a total of 5 Caprices which need to be tossed into the nearby fountain. The locations are as follows:
- Two sitting on benches around the party: one behind Leliana, and one on the opposite bench to the west.
- One in a sack near Leopold, the wyvern.
- One can be "purchased" for 00000000000 at the Hunting Stores near the banquet area. (It is found in the "Other" section of the merchant's inventory.)
- One is received from Lord Cyril as you progress through the quest Heart of the Many. He tells you that tossing the coins into the fountain is an "old tradition" and gives you the fifth Caprice.
- 75 XP per Caprice thrown into the fountain
- 300 XP (quest completion)
- 1 attribute point
Note: You can't use the attribute point earned until after you enter the Chateau Haine (Interior)