Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the talent in Dragon Age: Inquisition, see Whirlwind (Inquisition).
Whirlwind is a rogue and warrior talent from the Dual-Weapon Sweep tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Whirlwind's area of effect is a self-centered 2.5 m sphere.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 100 additional threat is supposed to be drawn from the targets. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- The hits can be critical hits.
- On the PC version of Dragon Age: Origins, there is an achievement for killing 50 enemies using Whirlwind titled Whirling Dervish.
See also Edit