Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Construct a proper standard, study the Champion's code, and Lord Chancer will reveal the secrets of this proud and noble specialization. Fight champions for their heraldic symbols at Ghilan'nain's Grove, Halin'sulahn, and the Desolate Bank in the Exalted Plains. Readings can be found among the belongings of followers who share this discipline. Or, if unavailable, among the wares of the book merchant in Val Royeaux.
This quest is not available until you complete From the Ashes and reach Skyhold. The war table operation, Specializations for the Inquisitor, will appear when you leave Skyhold for the first time and return. Completing the operation unlocks specialization quests.
Three potential trainers, one for each specialization, will arrive at Skyhold to teach the warrior Inquisitor a specialization. Talk to the Champion trainer Lord Chancer to start the quest.
You need to craft the item "Champion's Standard".
The standard is more than just a personal emblem. It represents everything about a person, and its creation must be approached with dedication and care. Those who look upon it must be either inspired by its beauty or terrified by its strength. To display anything less is unworthy of a true warrior.
The following materials are required:
- Writing on Champion methods
- Heraldic Symbol
The symbols are obtained by duelling three champions in Exalted Plains:
- Ghilan'nains Grove: the path leading towards the swamp area, you will encounter them before you make it to the swamp area.
- Halin'sulahn: south of the Dalish camp on a path near the centre of the island, close to the elven graveyard, The champion is on patrol so they will be moving along the designated marked path on the map.
- Desolated Banks: Head towards the Ocularum, near the Riverwatch Camp and head straight ahead (north) until you get to the wall that connects to the beach and on the corner where the beach meets the cliff wall is where you will find the third Champion
After acquiring these materials for the standard you can craft it using any requisition table. Return to Lord Chancer to complete the quest and learn the Champion specialization
- All three specialization quests can be active at the same time; however, only one specialization can be chosen.