Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(After Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts)
- Josephine: I have request for information on your lineage from a few interested parties at the Winter Palace.
- Cullen: Andraste preserve me! Feel free to use those requests as kindling.
- Leliana: No, I shall take them. I want to know who pines for our commander. We can use this to our advantage.
- Cullen: I'm not bait!
- Leliana: Hush! Just look pretty.
───────(If Leliana was in a relationship with a female Mage Warden)
- Cullen: So you and, uh...
- Leliana: Yes?
- Cullen: Was she... I mean... did she ever...?
- Leliana: Are you asking for details?
- Cullen: I, uh, no! That would be, uh, inappropriate.───────(If Inquisitor in a romance with Cullen)
- Cullen: Inquisitor, we were...
- Leliana: Eagerly awaiting your presence -- some of us more than others.
- Cullen: I wasn't... I mean, I was... We have work to do.
- Leliana: Of course.
───────(Possibly a reference to Garrus, from Bioware's other game, Mass Effect, who would say he needed to do "some calibrations" when bothered.)
- Cullen: I should inspect the condition of the trebuchets. They must be calibrated to reach the proper range.
- Josephine: Again? How many times will you be doing that?
- Josephine: You've styled your hair that way for ages now Leliana, why don't we do something new with it?
- Leliana: I'm used to the way it is.
- Josephine: What about our commander?
- Leliana: He does something with his hair already.
- Josephine: It does look very nice today.
- Cullen: I don't..
- Leliana: You mean it just gets that way on its own?
- Cullen: Not entirely.
- Josephine: Laughs
- Leliana: Has either of you noticed a change in Morrigan? I fear for her.
- Cullen: Fear for her? Rather than fearing what she will do? You do care!
- Leliana: I would have concern for anyone who came into contact with that... thing.
- Cullen: If you squint Lake Calenhad is shaped like a bunny.
- Josephine: Perhaps we should take a...
- Leliana: Oh, I think I see it.
───────(If Cassandra is made Divine)
- Cullen: Is it me or is Cassandra more solemn than usual?
- Josephine: Lady Pentaghast only contemplates what awaits the next Divine.
- Leliana: You know Cassandra hates being called Lady Pentaghast.
- Josephine: I look forward to seeing Divine Victoria's reaction to the ceremony around her inauguration.
───────(If Leliana is made Divine)
- Cullen: So Leliana, should I bow whenever you come into the room now?
- Leliana: The ceremony is not for a while.
- Josephine: It will be strange to see you and think, there walks Divine Victoria.
- Leliana: Then let us enjoy these moments while they last, as colleagues.
- Cullen: Or as friends.
- Leliana: What's this, a breach in decorum?
- Cullen: Perish the thought.
- Josephine: Do you ever wonder what lies at the edges of the map, past the seas?
- Cullen: No.
- Leliana: I think we have enough to worry about on this continent.
- Josephine: Of course, but... sigh
- Josephine: Inquisitor, you should know that your spymaster is an incorrigible prankster.
- Leliana: I don't know what you're talking about.
- Josephine: My, my things, in the courtyard.
- Leliana: The ruffles were very festive.
- Josephine: Leliana!
- Josephine: It's a bit cold in here, don't you think?
- Leliana: We are in the mountains.
- Cullen: I'm more concerned about everything scattering when there's a draft.
───────(After Champions of the Just)
- Josephine: Are the templars satisfied with their accommodations?
- Cullen: How fancy do you think rooms were at the Circle?
- Cullen: You seemed to enjoy yourself at the Winter Palace, Leliana, or was that part of The Game?
- Leliana: Perhaps it was both.
- Josephine: The city has agreed to send us five dozen guardsmen.
- Cullen: Not raw recruits? Well, with luck they'll know which end to grip a sword by.
- Josephine: A pity about Ser Michel.
- Cullen: Pity!? The circumstances surrounding his death are a stain on this Inquisition.
- Josephine: The situation is... complicated.
- Josephine: I'm sorry about Natalie.
- Leliana: She bought in on herself.
- Josephine: Did you find what you wanted at Valence?
- Leliana: Yes, everything thanks to the Inquisitor.
───────(If Loranil is recruited as an agent)
- Cullen: That Dalish elf who joined us is eager to say the least.
- Leliana: The Dalish possess great knowledge. We should be honored to have him with us.
───────(If the Inquisitor did not romance Blackwall or Josephine)
- Leliana: You have an admirer.
- Josephine: Shh, *laughs* not now.
- Cullen: Any new of rifts beyond the reach of the Inquisition?
- Leliana: Yes, and it is not good.
- Josephine: Are you alright Leliana?
- Leliana: Are you?
- Josephine: I suppose not. Haven was trying.
- Leliana: Letters are pouring in from all corners. Congratulations, pledges of loyalty, conversions to Andraste.
- Cullen: All premature until we deal with Corypheus.
- Josephine: Have the supplies reached out people in the Arbor Wilds?
- Cullen: I made sure of it. Too many strange plants there. We don't need stomach cramps sweeping the army.
- Leliana: Really, you did not notice?
- Josephine: I had no idea Lady Beverly was one of your people. You might have told me before I embarrassed myself.
- Cullen: Anything yet?
- Leliana: It is difficult to know if the lyrium in Redcliffe came from Kirkwall. The herald only saw it in the future.
- Leliana: Your soldiers seem energized lately, Commander.
- Cullen: Templars set high standards for discipline. They set our recruits a good example.
- Josephine: I didn't even know Envy demons existed.
- Leliana: Nor I. Hiding in plain sight. Some must be impossible to find.
- Cullen: Not entirely. Envy is never satisfied with a single face for long.───────
- Josephine: I found the money. The Inquisition will compensate the families of those we lost at Haven.
- Cullen: Thank you.
- Cullen: We cannot neglect our soldiers' training.
- Josephine: Can we neglect roads? Our allies cannot take the same route through the mountains we did.
───────(After In Your Heart Shall Burn)
- Cullen: If it was abandoned when we arrived, who named this place Skyhold?
- Josephine: Skyhold does seem more secure than Haven.
- Cullen: Only if we have the numbers to defend it.
- Leliana: Solas says it changed hands so many times, the original builders can't be traced.
- Josephine: I read the house of Armitage once built a fortress in the vicinity five ages ago, but the records are lost.
- Cullen: Is all quiet in the Hissing Wastes?
- Leliana: Any remaining Venatori are stragglers. I imagine their failure has set heads rolling.
- Josephine: I'm still surprised you put such effort into staffing a fortress in Crestwood, of all places.
- Leliana: The village has a strategic location, one that few would suspect us to hold so tightly.
- Cullen: A place like this serves no purpose without enough people to make the running worthwhile.
- Leliana: It was interesting to see how much has changed in Halamshiral. And so little.
- Josephine: Madame Eprise is a fixture. The sun will grow cold before she retires.
- Josephine: If you require any help finding this woman who leads the Venatori, I do keep contacts in Tevinter.
- Leliana: Thank you, but I must involve as few people as possible. Calpurnia has a gift for ferreting out spies close to her door.
- Josephine: (Hums.)
- Leliana: You're doing it again!
- Josephine: Oh! I do apologize.
- Cullen: Now that's going to be in my head all day.
- Cullen: So, the Ben-Hassrath.
- Josephine: We will need to handle this... carefully.
- Leliana: I will.
- Cullen: The darkspawn have been driven back on the Storm Coast.
- Leliana: Let us pray they do not return.
- Josephine: Is Knight Captain Rylen satisfied with his post?
- Cullen: It's not an easy assignment, but if anyone can handle the Approach, it's him.
- Leliana: Crestwood has had no further trouble with the undead.
- Cullen: After what happened, it will take time for the village to recover.
- Leliana: My scouts report no signs of danger in the pass nearby.
- Cullen: I will arrange patrols to ensure it stays that way.
- Josephine: We've all seen the reports now, yes? Leliana - future Leliana - was frightening.
- Cullen: Wait. Is it... was frightening, or is frightening? Is going to be frightening?
- Leliana: I'm not her. I hope you all understand that.
- Cullen: You read the report?
- Leliana: It was... unusual. Is he always so blunt?
- Cullen: (Chuckles.) Yes.
- Josephine: I've arranged an accord between the Marquis and the Dowager.
- Leliana: Wonder of wonders. Perhaps they can be useful to us after all.
- Cullen: The captain sent back sketches of the walls. Our experts say the look elven.
- Leliana: Interesting. Does Corypheus send scholars to find something the elves buried? Or something buried with them?
- Leliana: I have not asked in a while; how goes the hunt for Samson?
- Cullen: We're close, I know it.
- Leliana: If I can help you any further...
- Cullen: Thank you. I appreciate it.
- Josephine: You were saying something about... Cullen?
- Cullen: Hmm? I, ah- Yes. Haven has limited space for our soldiers to train. Perhaps we could set up something over here.
- Josephine: Chancellor Roderick came to speak with me. Could you try not to antagonize him?
- Cullen: If I offend the man so easily, perhaps he should try leaving me alone.
- Cullen: Has Cassandra spoken to you about my new recruits?
- Leliana: They are not your recruits, Commander. They are ours.
- Josephine: We are garnering interest from the capital.
- Cullen: You're not pleased?
- Josephine: I am not convinced we are prepared for the full scrutiny of Val Royeaux.
- Josephine: Have you kept in touch with our friends in Lady Esterly's estate?
- Leliana: Several bards will play for her tomorrow night. We will have names soon enough.
- Leliana: I have something for you, Commander. The soldiers the Herald rescued from the Fallow Mire arrived an hour ago.
- Cullen: Thank the Maker. We need good news.
- Leliana: Someone's turning into a bit of a dragon hunter, I've heard.
- Leliana: How are the rescue efforts? Have they found anyone alive?
- Cullen: Excavation is slow, as you can imagine.
- Cullen: Well...
- Leliana: Indeed.
- Cullen: The Chantry has yet to collapse on itself, that's something.
- Josephine: There will be guidance. No doubt Madame Vivienne will deliver edicts when she becomes Divine.
- Cullen: The people won't accept a mage.
- Leliana: We shall see.
- Josephine: Any news on why Corypheus is sending people to explore elven ruins, of all things?
- Leliana: No. I suspect he keeps the reason secret, even from his inner circle.
- Josephine: What have your ears heard, Leliana? Anything new we don't already know about?
- Leliana: No. Nothing. My scouts still comb the hills for clues about the explosion. I'll take what I can find.
- Cullen: There's nothing to do with fairness. We simply can't accommodate them if they bring that many servants.
- Josephine: I will speak to the Duchess. She can be reasoned with, after a fashion.
- Cullen: Master Dennet's horses are a fine addition to our stables. I will see they are well tended.
- Cullen: Can you arrange what we discussed earlier, Ambassador?
- Josephine: Of course. Are you alright? You've been... Ever since-
- Cullen: I'm fine.
- Cullen: With rifts contained in the area, we can send in smaller groups to offer relief.
- Leliana: I agree. Are you well?
- Cullen: A headache, nothing more.
- Leliana: How is Baron Edouard?
- Josephine: Cold, I imagine.
- Leliana: Why? If the Red Lyrium continues to grow, the cold will be the least of his problems.
- Leliana: Word is spreading that the Wardens were banished.
- Josephine: There have been murmurs, from some quarters. About what might happen if another blight comes.
- Leliana: Sighs. What happened in Adamant is a shame.
- Leliana: You're concerned.
- Cullen: The consequences of drinking from that Well... (Sighs.) Never mind.