- For the skill in Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening, see Vitality (Awakening).
Vitality is a mage spell from the Spirit Healer specialization in Dragon Age II.
- Constitution: +10
- Health regeneration rate: +100
- +100 health regeneration rate equals +1% health per second.
- Prior to the patch 1.03, the regeneration bonus was +40, i.e. +0.4% health per second.
- ↑ Peter Thomas (April 11, 2011). "Mana/Stamina and Health regeneration mechanism analysis" . The BioWare Forum.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.