Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vigil's Keep - Deep Roads is a Deep Roads section which is connected to Vigil's Keep via its basement. Through there, the dwarves once cooperated with the Avvars who owned the Vigil in ancient times. They also worked together to seal the Dark Theurge in an underground chamber.
The area can be accessed after completing one of the main quests.
Quests EditBombs Away! It Comes From Beneath The Shrine of Korth The Wraith's Vengeance Codex entry: The Great Strife - unmarked side quest
- Genlocks (Darkspawn, Normal)
- Genlock emissary (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
- Hurlocks (Darkspawn, Normal)
- Skeletons (Demon, Normal)
- Steel golems (Golem, Lieutenant) - only if the offering at The Shrine of Korth is taken
- The Dark Theurge (Demon, Boss) will be in the center of the Forbidden Chamber. At half health, it summons 5 skeletons; at 10% health, it will retreat into an alcove. Touching the Strange Apparatus will release it, triggering The Wraith's Vengeance side quest.
Dwarven Outpost Area:
- 2 Genlocks (Darkspawn, Normal)
- 4 Hurlocks (Darkspawn, Normal)
- Hurlock emissary (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
- Ogre commander (Darkspawn, Boss)
- Possessed ogre commander (Demon, Boss)
Notable items EditCall of the Inferno
White Steel (Tier 8)
Requires: 40 magic
Damage: 6.80 (Fire)
Armor penetration: 45.00
+5% cold resistance
+15% fire damage, Urn in Forbidden Chamber Frenzy
White Steel (Tier 8)
Requires: 42 strength
Critical chance: 5.10%
Armor penetration: 6.75
Strength modifier: 1.10
+0.5/+1 health regeneration in combat
+10% spell resistance
+10 attack, from The Shrine of Korth Talisman of Restoration
A silver disc dangles from a golden chain.
+15% to healing effects received
Chance to avoid missile attacks, Urn in Forbidden Chamber Trickster's Boots
Dragonwing (Tier 8)
Requires: 22 strength
+20% electricity resistance
-10% fatigue, Skeleton at the Circle of the Forsaken Wasp's Sting
The assassin known as the Wasp earned her nickname by perfecting a speedy jab.
+1 armor penetration
+5% critical/backstab damage, dropped from the Ogre commander Corrupted Icon
This lead icon, etched with silver, is shaped to represent a twisted perversion of the Avvar warrior ideal.
, Urn in Forbidden Chamber Golden Idol of Korth
A polished figurine of Korth the Mountain-Father. It still glimmers after all these years.
, Darkspawn Corpse near The Shrine of Korth Key of Haakon
An exceptionally old key.
, under a locked trapdoor in the Deep Roads Key of Korth
A key hewn from rock.
, in an urn near The Shrine of Korth in the Deep Roads Key of the Lady
A key carved from the bones of a bird.
, in a locked chest at the Dwarven Outpost in the Deep Roads Key to the Crypt
This ancient bone key unlocks the Vigil's crypt.
, Darkspawn Corpse Lyrium Sand
Grains of lyrium, ground coarse.
, Lyrium Deposit Elven Runestone
A flat stone bearing an elven rune.
, Rocks in the Gem Mine