Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Corporal Vale is located in The Crossroads. He is atop a small rise in the land, SW of the fast travel point. There will be a dirt path leading up to his location. He must be spoken to at least once as part of The Threat Remains.
The following quests need to be completed before he and the refugees can be recruited:
- Hunger Pangs
- In the Elements
- East Road Bandits
- A Healing Hand
- Templars to the West (not required after completing In Hushed Whispers or Champions of the Just)
- Apostates in Witchwood (not required after completing In Hushed Whispers or Champions of the Just)
Once those are complete, speak to him again.
- Corporal Vale: The Inquisition might be able to make use of them, if you had a mind to.
- (All subsequent approval changes will occur regardless of who is in the active party.)
- Recruit the skilled. (Capable volunteers will join the Inquisition as new agents.)
- Additional rewards: Power: +1, Vale's Irregulars acquired for Cullen
- They can bring in gold. (Refugees will bring in coin for an immediate gold reward.)
- Additional reward: Gold (80-120, approx.)
- Grow our reputation. (Refugees will spread tales of the Inquisition's work for a gain in power.)
- Additional reward: Influence (80)
- The gold and reputation choices will show the player the Agent Acquired sequence. A quick trip back to the war table in Haven or Skyhold will verify that they are, in fact, NOT recruited.
- As of patch 6, Vale's Irregulars appear as Agents as intended. <- Any other option apart from the first one will NOT result in the Vale's Irregulars being recruited as agents, despite the agent recruited notification showing for all 3 options. This is still a bug. (Patch 11)