Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Valammar has become a prosperous mining site with minerals brought up from the Deep Roads by the Carta now being sold on the surface. The uppermost layer of soil has since collapsed, leaving the thaig open to the surface and creating a massive waterfall as well as allowing trees and other flora to grow within. As in Orzammar, the settlement is designed in a series of tiers.
- The Chasm
- Upper Terrace
- Halls of the Elders
- The Trading Post
- The Vat Room
- The Vaults
- Lower terrace
- Main article: Quests (Inquisition)
The Fall - One in a locked room in the "Halls of the Elders" and one in "The Vaults".
- Dwarven Banner - Located in a container in Valammar vaults. (Can be also obtain in "The Canyon Tomb" in Hissing Wastes).
Notable items Edit
- Bianca Arms III
+15% Critical Damage Bonus - Found in "The Vaults".
- Darkspawn Shield Schematic
Damage: 4 Metal
Defense: 6 Leather
Defense: 3 Metal
Masterwork: 1 Masterwork - In a locked room in the "Halls of the Elders".
- Pitch Grenade Recipe
Explodes into a puddle that slows enemies.
- In a chest behind a bashable wall in the "Upper Terrace".
Codex entries Edit
Other texts Edit
- It is advisable to have at least one Rogue, one Warrior, and one Mage in your party as there are walls to be bashed, locks to be picked, and a barrier to the entrance of a darkspawn cave to be dispelled.