KC, please check a topic that I opened up in the Main Page. I'm pretty sure you'd be interested in replying. Thanks! 22:20, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
Wrong place for advertisements Edit
Forum is no place for advertisements, right? Once I wrote to User:Loleil about an Italian advertisement, but now he's not in charge, so I write to you.
- That's correct. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. 11:39, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
Spec as category Edit
Blood mages, Reaver and templars are not only specializations but also categories. In every new game new specializations appear and some are gone, that means some are not canon. We meet some bards in DAO, but in DA2 are none, Varric's spec is an unofficial variation of Bard, when Merrill's one is an official variation of blood mage. By this logic Sebastian is a shadow, Fenris a spirit warrior and Isabela a duelist. Classes, who appeared in all games were berserker, templar, blood mage, reaver, spirit healer, duelist and assassin, when the shadow was in all games but DAO.
Legionaire scout and keeper a plot/character spec, they appear only in DAA. Shadow and Guradian appear in DAA and DA2, but the letter case isn't the same, its character spec. The former seems to be heard about in Ferelden for not long time. By same logic we can speculate in Kirkwall not many heard about the bards, spirit warriors, rangers, arcane warriors or champ
Only templar and blood mage have influence on plot, assassin sounds like a job than class, Tallis is called a qunari assassin, when her Infiltrator spec is rogue version of templar.
My point is I think specializations need to be more "stabile" to be categories, so I doubt in making classes categories as a good idea. I think about it since the Reaver was made a category.18.104.22.168 (talk) 16:29, April 5, 2013 (UTC) Just call me Dalish fan
- I'm afraid I disagree with you on this. 11:37, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
Is this a joke? Edit
Wade's helm doesn't exist. Can you tell auothor of this page? There is my IP because I confused it with new forum topic. http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Wade%27s_Drakescale_Helm I suggest to warn him about consequences of putting false informations.22.214.171.124 (talk) 07:57, April 6, 2013 (UTC) Just call me Dlaish fan.
- Deleted. Thank you. 11:39, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
JD returned Edit
There is a proof:
We all remember his most arrogant trollings in history of the wikia. He was blocked countless times, I thought he got smarter and never returns, but I was mistaken. However I don't have right to editions of blocked trolls like him. Deciding his fate is right of VIPs like you.126.96.36.199 (talk) 09:07, April 8, 2013 (UTC)Just call me Dalish fan
On page of Ruadan is written he's the demon boss in the deep roads under the vigil's keep, but there are words "most likely". To me it sounds like a speculation and such things are allowed only on forums.188.8.131.52 (talk) 21:25, April 9, 2013 (UTC)
- I'll answer as I am the author of the article. I wrote "most likely" as it is not definitely stated, but there are various clues leading to the conlusion. For example, Codex entry: The Great Strife and Codex entry: Ancient Vows both mention Kiveal, owner of Key of Kiveal, who bound Ruadan after he made the Korth's gift of the caves collapse, as the Great Strife codex entry states. In the ancient vows codex entry, it is the Dark Theurge addressing Kiveal, saying nothing can hold it. Additionally, the statement is made outside of the main body of the article, in the notes to the article. Henio0 (talk) 06:29, April 10, 2013 (UTC)
Does he has right to do so? Edit
I'm going to think the wikia is going mad, because more and more often people put blogs beyond DA dranchise. Do they have rights to do so?
- Actually, the latter is mere advertising masked as Harry Potter and should be removed, as well as those above. --Ygrain (talk) 12:27, April 13, 2013 (UTC)
Unlogged or another Edit
Just look at this:
- Thank you 19:12, April 23, 2013 (UTC)
Bad manners Edit
Hey KC, you might want to see this. See you around! 06:19, April 23, 2013 (UTC)
- It's funny you can ban me for a day and yet this person  whom I said it to harassed me and sexually harassed me constantly as you can see from their 'Contributions', matter of a fact that was ALL they did simply because I was unhappy with greedy delays. How is THAT polite? How's that obeying rules? Why don't you ban this person's IP?--Gowihasti (talk) 11:51, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
Spoiler tag removal Edit
Hey. I added a spoiler tag in a comment here and now the page is broken, and it won't let me edit it so I could remove it. I'm sure you can do it with all you admin powers? :) Henio0 (talk) 21:49, April 23, 2013 (UTC)
My suggestion if it's true Edit
According to IlidanDA's blog on E3 expo will be a trailer of Dragon Age III: Inquisition. I have no access to more informations about this, but if you can confirm that it's sure, then I suggest to show on home page of the wikia a text below "X days until the third issue of Dragon Age: Until We Sleep is released" like "42 days until the trailer of Dragon Age III: Inquisition on E3 expo is released".184.108.40.206 (talk) 17:11, April 24, 2013 (UTC)Just call me Dalish fan
Pics of DA2 companions Edit
I think if companions have specialization symbols as 2-coloured 2-dimentional picture, then pics of symbols of their romance options and classes also should be in same style. I know classes have no DA2 symbols, but pics of some achievements can be substitute like on this page. []
Reason with Superlogan7437 Edit
This is not entirely accurate. I did not delete "most" of Orsino's quotes, i deleted two. Admittedly they were relatively lengthy dialogue exchanges. Secondly i did this because all 3 of those quotes in question explicitly reveal major plot spoilers and were not covered by spoiler tags. Since they both still had considerably large sections of quotations without the removed quotes, i opted to remove them instead. I personally would argue that if the quote section is meant for only a few particularly notable lines of dialogue we could cut those sections down even further.
I also remain unsure why if this anonymous editor had an issue, they did not bring the matter up with me on my talk page, or the article talk page, rather than feeling the discussion should take place on yours and Tierrie's talk pages instead.-HD3 (talk) 08:24, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Dalish fan, when you have a different opinion with another contributor, you should not run to an administrator in order to solve the dispute. That's what talk pages are for. Raise an issue and see if people agree with you or not.
- In this case you want to restore quotes which have big spoilers inside them and that's something which this wiki does not practice. If you have a different opinion however and think that the quote paragraph should include even big spoilers, then you can raise that issue in the DA:Manual of Style talk page. 09:32, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
- HD3 already explained this to me and I simply confused it with an act of joke or vandalism. Jak Dracker deleted my text on forum, when I crticized Orsino, he tried to paint me as a fanatic like him. That reminded me this and I was confused. That's my fault, that only explains it but doesn't justifices and I'm aware of this.220.127.116.11 (talk) 10:12, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
You need to see this immediately. Edit
You should check out this page, mate. Death threats are completely inappropriate and I believe swift action is wise. The threatened user's page is linked here: http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:18.104.22.168 The offending user's IP should be available through it. EzzyD (talk) 01:42, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
- He's done the same thing on my wall now. I have his direct IP now: http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/22.214.171.124 Some admin-smiting is in order, I think. EzzyD (talk) 02:04, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Indeed. Another troll slain. 16:41, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
Good luck on your sabbathical. We'll leave your access around until Inquisition and hope to see you again at that time. Cheers! --20:55, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
Asking for acceptance Edit
I wanted to discuss changing pics with others to do it legally, so I invinted some people to discussion. However they all ignored me and I was tired of this silence, so I did it myself. I think there should be a purity of pictures, meaning all from same game in same style. I do ask for accepting this [].126.96.36.199 (talk) 05:26, May 9, 2013 (UTC)
Algol has just broken a basic rule Edit
Algol has just shown his true face. He called a village idiot someone, who disagrees with him. Warn him about consequences of insulting others. Here's the proof: [] 188.8.131.52 (talk) 10:10, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
A question I just like to ask before I banish my Dragon age games from my PS3 Edit
Just to be clear I am the same LadyInRaven that asked a question on dragon age 2 on The Last Straw. At first I thought the first time the long loading happened it was because I used the level up cheat. Then I tried finishing it without the cheats but the same thing happened. I tried countless times but every time I head down to the ships to get to the Gallows in the quest The Last Straw the game just kept on loading but never finishes. I tried waiting for it to load and waiting lasted for 4 hours but still does not load. It's either my version is crap or its supposed to be really long. Any advice before I completely erase any traces of Dragon Age game from the PS3? ||^_\\\ Lady In Raven (talk) 06:59, June 17, 2013 (UTC)Lady In Raven
- Assuming His Majesty doesn't mind myself answering his question, due to him being tagged as away from the Wiki, I would suggest that the problem you are having is to do with your hardware; being the console itself, or the disc for the game. A waiting time for over four hours is far from normal. My sole advice would be that if you want to complete the game, you could look for a PC version, since it has the ability to debug quests and fix otherwise broken situations that happen in the game. Well-wishes, EzzyD (talk) 12:17, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
Ah, crap. Now I won't see of my games ending.... "sigh" There's no net cafe near us that has any DA games on them. Its really not satisfying if you watch the ending on youtube. Oh well...Lady In Raven (talk)--||^_\\\ L.I.R 04:58, June 18, 2013 (UTC)