Dragon Age Wiki


aka FictionReaderFan

4 Edits since joining this wiki
January 8, 2015
  • TwilightReaderFan

    Does anybody know what a group of Golems is called? I know a group of witches or vampires is called a Coven. I read somewhere what a group of Golems is called.. but now I can't find it. Can anyone help? Thanks.

    Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki