Dragon Age II 1.04 (PC/Mac) 1.05 (PS3) 1.03 (Xbox 360)
- The effect of the Sunder ability now persists properly when saving and loading the game.
QUESTS (SPOILER WARNING)
- When Isabela is present in "Magistrate's Orders", Bethany no longer receives incorrect friendship or rivalry points for resolving Kelder's fate.
- In "Magistrate's Orders", Carver now receives +5 frienship if Fenris kills Kelder or +10 friendship if the player does so.
- Isabela no longer has a plot marker in the post-game save if the player failed to complete "No Rest for the Wicked".
- Aveline's head no longer vibrates in "Finders Keepers" when conversing with the warehouse guard.
- Players who choose not to log in will no longer be presented with recurring Lost Con…
We are very pleased to announce the next Dragon Age II story based DLC, Mark of the Assassin!
Hawke meets a mysterious female Elven assassin named Tallis, voiced by the talented Felicia Day, and joins her to steal an ancient relic from an Orlesian Baron in his well-guarded estate. A cross between Varric and Isabela, Tallis is a rogue who introduces a new fighting style to add more variety in combat. Get up close and personal with her deadly skills or stand back and pick off enemies with her ranged combat abilities.
Mark of the Assassin features new items, new enemies and monsters and new environments as well as giving players the opportunity to experience a new, tactical way to play with the return of Stealth gameplay. Plus, along with the n…Read more >