BioWare will be releasing the Collector's Edition of the Dragon Age II Official Strategy Guide on March 8th alongside the game. The collector's edition will feature additional bonuses that aren't available on the normal edition.
- Exclusive to the Collector’s Edition: a hardcover reproduction of Cassandra’s book from the game
- Exclusive to the Collector’s Edition: an additional 16 pages with a behind-the-scenes section and an artwork gallery
- A dedicated Side Quests chapter presents all side missions, random encounters and all additional optional activities with a checklist to reach 100% completion
- The Walkthrough features annotated area maps with step-by-step action on the left-hand page and expanded strategies and advanced tactics on the right
- The Strategy & Analysis chapter focuses on high-level playing strategies and in-depth analysis of the game’s underlying mechanics.
- All-encompassing Inventory chapter features exhaustive lists and tables covering: weapons, armor, accessories, special items, shops, runes, crafting, consumables and gifts
- All-encompassing Bestiary chapter presents all details on: enemy ranks, locations, attributes, resistances, loot drops and more
- A feature-packed Extras chapter covers every Achievement, every Trophy, every Secret and also presents a Dragon Age encyclopaedia and a story recap