A new patch has been released for Dragon Age: Inquisition ahead of the release of the next DLC installment titled "The Descent." Detailed information is here: 
Patch notes are as follows:
- Fixed an issue where resetting options of any category could also reset the game difficulty.
- Fixed an issue which could cause Multiplayer potions to be consumed if target mode was entered and cancelled.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Yavanalis staff headpiece to not display in Multiplayer.
- Added a hot key for Salvage in Multiplayer.
- Fixed some issues that caused some localized text to not fit in their proper display areas.
- Fixed an issue that could cause XP and other stats to double in Multiplayer.
- [PC] Fixed an issue which could cause on-screen flickering when using AMD Crossfire dual GPU and Mantle.
- [Xbox One] Fixed unnecessary “online connection” popup at game launch
- [PS4] Fixed an issue which could cause the game to become unresponsive when losing connection while joining a full Multiplayer session.
The patch also introduces Pala, a dual dagger-wielding dwarf and member of the Silent Sisters.
EDIT: After downloading the patch, Pala is unusable, but she is described as a warrior, not a rogue.
EDIT 2: The two swords in her tarot card are somewhat misleading. She wields daggers as weapons, but she has a wide variety of both warrior and rogue-specific abilities (e.g. Charging Bull, Throwing Blades, Lunge and Slash, Shadow Strike).