Don't know why I'm doing this, this is Lazare's job. Or HD3's. Anyway, the eighth patch for Inquisition went live . This one focuses on multiplayer fixes and adjustments.
Detailed changes include:
- Introduced the Save Importer, allowing players to migrate their save games to current-gen consoles. Click here for more details.
- [Multiplayer] Introduced new and rare high level weapons, including some from the Avvar clans.
- [Multiplayer] Introduced one new T4 accessory.
- [Multiplayer] Introduced Proving Grounds, a new tutorial level accessible from the class selection screen.
- [Multiplayer] Introduced Nightmare difficulty, a step up from Perilous.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed an issue that caused the Multiplayer menu to be reloaded after a quick match failure.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed an issue when using Reset Ability Points with a full inventory.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed an issue which could prevent Multiplayer maps from streaming in during high latency matches.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed the text for the Challenge “Relentless Pursuit” to list the correct Multiplayer character.
- [PS4] Fixed a crash when playing while installing relating to the Flames of the Inquisition items.
- [PS4] Fixed an issue that prevented joining a Multiplayer game via PS4 Friends List.
Discuss below. Once again, apologies to Lazare/HD3 for scabbing on their jobs.