Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Don't know why I'm doing this, this is Lazare's job. Or HD3's. Anyway, the eighth patch for Inquisition went live . This one focuses on multiplayer fixes and adjustments.
Detailed changes include:
- Introduced the Save Importer, allowing players to migrate their save games to current-gen consoles. Click here for more details.
- [Multiplayer] Introduced new and rare high level weapons, including some from the Avvar clans.
- [Multiplayer] Introduced one new T4 accessory.
- [Multiplayer] Introduced Proving Grounds, a new tutorial level accessible from the class selection screen.
- [Multiplayer] Introduced Nightmare difficulty, a step up from Perilous.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed an issue that caused the Multiplayer menu to be reloaded after a quick match failure.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed an issue when using Reset Ability Points with a full inventory.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed an issue which could prevent Multiplayer maps from streaming in during high latency matches.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed the text for the Challenge “Relentless Pursuit” to list the correct Multiplayer character.
- [PS4] Fixed a crash when playing while installing relating to the Flames of the Inquisition items.
- [PS4] Fixed an issue that prevented joining a Multiplayer game via PS4 Friends List.
Discuss below. Once again, apologies to Lazare/HD3 for scabbing on their jobs.