The Dragon Age Wiki would like to thank the participants for our Orlesian Murder Mystery competition. We had many fantastic short stories, some great pieces of art work, and over a hundred entries in the giveaway. This has been the most heavily participated promotion on our wiki.
Winners will be required to email Tierrie with their names, country, and the platform they would like the DLC on.
If you would like to contribute to Wiki but don't know how, start by looking at the articles requiring clean up, articles needing clarification and articles needing citations. Or drop by our chat to see if there's anything that needs to be worked on.
Without further ado, here are the winners for the Orlesian Murder Mystery competition.
The two winners for the short story competition are
In addition, honorable mentions goes out to
- Funniest story: User:Tahlmorrah's story The Worst Assassin Ever
- Best opening line: User:Firoas's story A strange letter with the opening line, "Thank you for your kindly worded letter. I will simply assume you were out of black ink and had to resort using red?"
- Best use of Dragon Age 2 characters: User:Cohesion_2501's story The Orlesian murder mystery
- Best re-use of a corpse: User:Octan92's story All in a night's work
- Best magical missive (email): User_blog:Futonrevoltion's story Orlesian murder mystery memo
The two winners for the art competition are
The lucky number for this giveaway is 83 and the winner is
Congratulations to all!