To celebrate the upcoming release of Dragon Age: The World of Thedas Volume 2 BioWare have released a new short story about Samson written by Joanna Berry. It is titled Paper and Steel.
Read it here!Read more >
BioWare has just released their patch notes for the third patch for Dragon Age: Inquisition. The fixes are as follows:
- Added key binding that allows players to walk.
- Added mouse cursor scaling.
- Fixed issue that could result in the mouse getting stuck in mouse-look mode when players alt-tabbed out of the game in full-screen mode.
- Fixed display bars to correctly reflect items that alter maximum health.
- Changed party banter system to be less random to prevent extra-long periods where no conversations would occur.
- Fixed issue that could result in one of Dorian’s conversations not being available for some players.
- Fixed issue that could result in a cutscene not firing for Dorian’s plot when players enter the Gull and Lantern.
- Fixed issue that could res…
Read more >
Today BioWare has announced the first new content pack for the Dragon Age: Inquisition multiplayer. The official description follows:
Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Destruction adds new paths to existing destinations. The conflicts raging throughout the world have upset the balance of nature. Wild creatures now roam the battlefield, introducing chaos as they attack both friend and foe. Best of all, you can download this pack right now, totally free!
Players now also have the opportunity to buy the Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition content separately for $9.99.
- New routes for the Orlesian Chateau, Elven Ruins & Tevinter Ruins Maps
- New hostile wild creatures roam these new paths which will attack both the Inquisition and their …
Read more >
Those of you who like swinging large objects will be happy to know that BioWare has given us a sneak peak of three talents from the two-handed tree in Dragon Age: Inquisition. While only the Earthshaking Strike is new, it's always nice to see the return of some classics. Check out the descriptions in the image to the side.Read more >
Courtesy of PC Gamer UK and BioWare user ViSeiRa we have lots of new information on Dragon Age: Inquisition. Mild spoilers follow.
- Red Lyrium is an anti-magic substance... an opposite force to normal (blue) lyrium.
- Tactics are in (automated AI settings as described by the writer) and apparently you can set how much mana a mage companion can keep in reserve and at which HP threshold would a companion use a heath potion.. so looks like more grained control over tactics.
- After clearing parts of an area you can set up camps in that area, they give you access to scouts and you gain power, the resource you spend on operations.
- Certain parts of a map can be locked until you clear other ones.
- You can mark certain areas as operation points on the…