Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It's been some time since the Combat Q&A first came up, but they finally answered some of the questions asked of them regarding the combat system of Dragon Age: Inquisition. The Q&A involves questions of:
- Armor/weapon degradation
- Cooldown of abilities
- Instant death moves
- Dual wielding
- If there's a chance of someone improving their tactical skills in the game
- If weapons will be interchangable
- Arcane Warrior specialization
- Finishing moves
- Wether there's a completely new combat skill they can describe or reveal
- Health and mana/stamina regeneration
- Cross-class combos
- If all mage followers are able to heal just as well or are others better
- If there's anything more to the Inquisitor's power regarding combat
- How does focus work
- If there are spells/abilities that will need to be unlocked during the story, or if it will be based on the level-up system
You can read all the answers to those questions here.