Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Senior Producer Fernando Melo and Chris Priestly held a Q&A panel at Gamescom where they talked about the future of the series. They admitted they made a lot of mistakes with Dragon Age II, which they are working on fixing in future DLC and instalments.
Alongside the admission came the news that the next story-driven DLC would be announced at PAX. Furthermore, they "accidentally" showed a picture of Hawke on the back of a dragon, possibly indicating the introduction of mounts in future DLC.
Other interesting titbits include:
- It is "absolutely possible" that we will see both Hawke and The Warden again.
- We will see Sister Nightingale again, "sooner than we think".
- Morrigan is an absolutely critical character, and it is "very likely" that we will hear of or encounter both her and the Warden once again.
- Future time spent in Kirkwall will be short-lived, as the devs don't want to spend too much time in an area which has been thoroughly explored.
- We will see other cities in the Free Marches such as Starkhaven.
- Sandal is a "pretty special" character, and fans will "have to see" what happens in relation to his prophecy