Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
During the Spring Review Day 4 BioWare has showed some interesting information about DA III:
- There will probably be a minion in the game. I don't know if it will be an NPC or some animal.
- A new monster joined the Despair Demon in the Inquisition, the Fear Demon.
- Tactical combat will return.
- According to Chris Priestly, fans will be satisfied with the amount of customization.
- BioWare says that DA III will be "gorgeous". There will be "different areas, environment types, lighting, flora and fauna, scenery, etc." Some big improvements will be easily seen.
- There will me many new places and characters but we will meet some old friends.
- It is possible that dynamic weather like rain or snow will be implemented. As Mark Darrah wrote: "Sweet rocks now can be wet."
- Animations have been changed: they "aren't racist". Whatever that means.
- There were discussion regarding eye blink animations.
- One of the Dragon Age III character will be a challenge for Cosplay fan