Patch 1.04 is finally out. List of fixes is given below.
- Dragon Age: Origins 1.04
- General Fixes
- On the PC, sometimes an achievement image and message would not display properly. This has been fixed.
- Fixed some authorization issues with downloadable content
- Blood talents from the Grey Warden Base premium downloadable content now work properly in other modules.
- Installing new downloadable content no longer leaves the ôOther Campaigns selection grayed-out.
- Multiple transitions in and out of Fade areas were multiplying the number of visual effects running, which slowed down gameplay. This no longer occurs.
- Fixed pick-pocketing. Characters were successfully stealing, but not receiving any items.
- Floating numbers no longer appear over the player's head.
- Damage statistics are now being updated properly on the Inventory screen when weapons are unequipped.
- Names with accents and special characters now show up correctly in the "Story So Far" load hints.
- Switching between Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening no longer resets options to default settings.
- Selling too many items to the same merchant no longer corrupts the save files.
- Screenshots were being uploaded automatically on the PC by default on new installations. This no longer happens.
- Importing a character to a new module from a save game that did not have the hero in the party caused the game to crash. This is fixed.
- Imported characters to Dragon Age: Awakening now start the game with equipment and clothing on.
- A number of memory leaks have been fixed, which will reduce the frequency of crashes.
- Audio drivers have been updated to fix a number of audio-related crashes.
- Fixed a number of issues with portraits not being uploaded correctly to the BioWare social site.
- Dragon Age: Origins Fixes
- Fixed an issue with the wrong characters appearing in Morrigan's ritual.
- Players who rescued their party members in the Fade of the Broken Circle plot are no longer forced to fight the sloth demon alone.
- It is no longer possible for the player to get blocked during gameplay by pursuing both candidates' quests in the Orzammar plot line.
- Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening Fixes
- Fixed a variety of bugs related to party members' approval and personal quests not triggering.
- Lillith will now only thank the player once at Vigil's Keep after being rescued.
- During the Assault on Amaranthine, a bug would occasionally make some enemies invincible, which impeded game progress. This no longer happens.
- Players may now receive notes of appreciation from former love interests.
- Masterpiece and paragon silverite runes are now weapon runes instead of armor runes.
- The masterpiece slow rune is now available for purchase from merchant stores.
- Imported rogue characters now properly detect traps.
- The message, "Legacy tattoo asset do not use!" no longer appears on the face of some imported characters.