Since the Seekers' strange absence, some of their high profile cases have been left unchecked. Help Cassandra hunt the targets down.
- Ser Rebenger Torn is encamped in the Hinterlands. Easiest to reach by travelling to the Forest Camp (the westernmost camp).
- Leo of Lucien Bay in Western Approach. He is in Echoback Canyon, which also has a camp site where the player can transport. In order to reach him, the northern part of Western Approach needs to be unlocked first. This means that an extensive part of the main objective in the area has to be completed first.
- Ser Hildebrandt in Exalted Plains. Located in Crow Fens, which needs to be unlocked through a mission at the War Table. The closest camp to his location is Fens Camp. He is very close to the puzzle room by the Dead Hand; walking out the back exit will lead to him. He is also much lower-level than any of the other enemies in the Fens.
- Jepler the Unbound in Emerald Graves. He is in the northeastern part of area; Direstone Camp is the closest camp to him, but he is very close by to the entrance of Din'an Hanin, which is given a fast-travel target by Investigate Elven Ruins.
- Gordon the Frank in Emprise Du Lion. He is located at the Elfsblood Tower, which is north of the Sahrnia Camp and thus reachable without needing to explore much of Emprise du Lion.
Killing Ser Rebenger Torn and Ser Hildebrandt each yield:
- 128 XP
- 80 Influence
Killing Jepler the Unbound and Leo of Lucien each yield:
- 242 XP
- 80 Influence
Killing Gordon the Frank yields:
- 331 XP
- 150 Influence
Completing the quest yields:
- 1,324 XP
- 600 Influence
- 2 Power
- It might happen that targets are not at their location when the Inquisitor arrives there the first time after having received the quest. Leaving the area and returning might help.