Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Two-Handed Sweep is a warrior talent from the Two-Handed tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Two-Handed Sweep's area of effect is self-centered 3 m sphere.
- Knocks down targets in the area if they fail a physical resistance check vs the attacker's strength attribute.
- The sweep is executed at -10 attack penalty. Source: talent_constants_h.nss.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 90 additional Threat is supposed to be drawn from the targets. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with the fatigue modifier.
- The weapon damage roll is maximized.
- The hits can be critical hits.
See also Edit