Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thornton's remarks Edit
- (Upon seeing a treasure room) Amazing! / Over there!
- (Calling other players) Hey! Over here.
- (Low health) Just walk it off.
- (Fallen) It's an end, at least. / If only I'd done more.
- (Revived) Thank you.
- (Opening a lock) I'll do that!
- (In battle) Get back, you bastards!
- (Killed an enemy) Sorry, mate.
- Thornton: When the Breach first opened, I managed to evade demons by hiding in a snowdrift.
- Cillian: A wise man knows when not to fight.
- Thornton: Considering what we’re up against, I really hope the Inquisition knows what it’s doing.
- Cillian: Does anyone ever really know what they’re doing?
- Thornton: If I survive this, maybe I’ll move to a cottage. Get a dog. And a vegetable garden.
- Cillian: When I was living apart from my clan, I had my own garden. Cabbages, mostly.
- Cillian: I once dreamed of seeing places like this.
- Thornton: I hope reality compares.
- Cillian: Being with the Inquisition has opened my eyes to how little I truly understood the world before.
- Thornton: I suppose it doesn’t hurt to have expectations challenged.
- Cillian: Did anyone try that ham they had at camp yesterday?
- Thornton: Never eat the ham. It’s never ham.
Thornton and Sidony Edit
- Sidony: (Disgusted noise.)
- Thornton: Oh, dear. Your life is awfully hard, isn't it?
- Sidony: Before we move on, we should decide how to approach this.
- Thornton: Try not to die. And try not to hit me.