Thornton's remarks Edit
- (Upon seeing a treasure room) Amazing! / Over there!
- (Calling other players) Hey! Over here.
- (Low health) Just walk it off.
- (Fallen) It's an end, at least. / If only I'd done more.
- (Revived) Thank you.
- (Opening a lock) I'll do that!
- (In battle) Get back, you bastards!
- (Killed an enemy) Sorry, mate.
- Thornton: When the Breach first opened, I managed to evade demons by hiding in a snowdrift.
- Cillian: A wise man knows when not to fight.
- Thornton: Considering what we’re up against, I really hope the Inquisition knows what it’s doing.
- Cillian: Does anyone ever really know what they’re doing?
- Thornton: If I survive this, maybe I’ll move to a cottage. Get a dog. And a vegetable garden.
- Cillian: When I was living apart from my clan, I had my own garden. Cabbages, mostly.
- Cillian: I once dreamed of seeing places like this.
- Thornton: I hope reality compares.
- Cillian: Being with the Inquisition has opened my eyes to how little I truly understood the world before.
- Thornton: I suppose it doesn’t hurt to have expectations challenged.
- Cillian: Did anyone try that ham they had at camp yesterday?
- Thornton: Never eat the ham. It’s never ham.
Thornton and Sidony Edit
- Sidony: (Disgusted noise.)
- Thornton: Oh, dear. Your life is awfully hard, isn't it?
- Sidony: Before we move on, we should decide how to approach this.
- Thornton: Try not to die. And try not to hit me.