The Wounded Coast is a feared place, one of the roads that travel into Kirkwall, known for its bandits that hide among the rocky cliffs, as well as the predators that stalk the area.
Act 2Forbidden Knowledge Herbalist's Tasks The Long Road The Lost Patrol Raiders on the Cliffs Search and Rescue The Unbidden Rescue
Act 3Who Needs Rescuing?
- Dalish Assassin - Dalish Warrior - Dalish Archer
- Raider - Raider Assassin - Raider Archer - Raider Reaver
Here are the resources in this area for the Supplier achievement:
- Glitterdust at the end of the south-pointing dead end on the extreme northeast side of the map.
- Elfroot (2), one on the south side of the north path just past that first northeast clearing, the other one at the dead end on the far west of the map.
- Spindleweed on the path to the northeastern clearing.
- Raw Lyrium Tal-Vashoth cave during Blackpowder Promise quest
- Silverite during the Blackpowder Promise quest, relatively in the same area with Raw Lyrium.
- Raw Lyrium in the Dank Cave during Forbidden Knowledge.
- Elfroot about halfway down the east-west path on the south side (a little past the first Raiders).
- Embrium (2), one on the south path by the blocked mine, one on the north path where it slopes up to the right.
- Elfroot just past the mine cart on the east-west path.
- Embrium to the left just short of the far western exit.
- Avernus's Experimental Draught on a Dead Messenger for the quest Dark Epiphany up to the right from where you came, there is a quest mark on him. Tip, Don't loot him before all the mobs in the area are down.
- Design: Rune of Fire Warding, found in a pile of bones at the very south.
If the Warden chose to cure the Werewolves, Hawke will come across a former Werewolf being harassed. Hawke can side with the elves, which leads to the man being killed; defend the man, upon which the elves attack you; or convince the elves to leave the man alone (the last option is only available to a diplomatic Hawke).
- Convincing the assassin killing the human isn't what her mother would have wanted: Isabela: rivalry (+5). Talking the Dalish out of killing the human nets 510 XP and some silver.
- Allowing the assassin to kill the human results in 500 XP, some coin and Isabela: friendship (+5).
- Defending the human and killing the elves nets most, around 100 XP and some random loot for the kills, plus 500 XP and 50 silver as he thanks you: Isabela: rivalry (+5).
- Before you start the dialogue she will say "Do you even know her name, shem? No? It's Danyla. She's dead." Danyla was part of the Lost to the Curse quest in Dragon Age: Origins.
BUG! This encounter can still trigger even if the warden did not lift the curse, so long as Zathrian's clan was not killed.
NOTE. There are two areas that you can access that don't show on the map. One in the northern labyrinth and one in the Tal Vashoth camp to the left before the cave. Both are hidden behind bushes and contain just normal loot.