Tal Vashoth, Giant Spiders, Bandits
The Wounded Coast is a feared place, one of the roads that travel into Kirkwall, known for its bandits that hide among the rocky cliffs, as well as the predators that stalk the area.
- Dalish Assassin - Dalish Warrior - Dalish Archer
- Raider - Raider Assassin - Raider Archer - Raider Reaver
Notable items Edit
Crafting Resources Edit
Here are the resources in this area for the Supplier achievement:
- at the end of the south-pointing dead end on the extreme northeast side of the map.
x2 - one on the south side of the north path just past that first northeast clearing, the other one at the dead end on the far west of the map.
- on the path to the northeastern clearing
- Tal-Vashoth cave during Blackpowder Promise quest
- during the Blackpowder Promise quest, relatively in the same area with Raw Lyrium.
- in the Dank Cave during Forbidden Knowledge
- about halfway down the east-west path on the south side (a little past the first Raiders)
x2 - one on the south path by the blocked mine, one on the north path where it slopes up to the right
-just past the mine cart on the east-west path
- to the left just short of the far western exit
Whoever consumes this elixir gains greater mastery over the body's potential
Attribute points: +2
- on a Dead Messenger for the quest Dark Epiphany up to the right from where you came, there is a quest mark on him.
- If the Warden chose to cure the Werewolves, Hawke will come across a former Werewolf being harassed. Hawke can side with the elves, which leads to the man being killed; defend the man, upon which the elves attack you; or convince the elves to leave the man alone.
- Convincing the assassin killing the human isn't what her mother would have wanted: Isabela: rivalry (+5). Talking the Dalish out of killing the human nets 510 XP and some silver. This option is only available to a diplomatic Hawke.
- Allowing the assassin to kill the human results in 500 XP, some coin and Isabela: friendship (+5).
- Defending the human and killing the elves nets most, around 100 XP and some random loot for the kills, plus 500 XP and 50 silver as he thanks you: Isabela: rivalry (+5).
- Before you start the dialogue she will say "Do you even know her name, shem? No? It's Danyla. She's dead." Danyla was part of the Lost to the Curse quest in Dragon Age: Origins.
- There are two areas that you can access that don't show on the map. One in the northern labyrinth and one in the Tal Vashoth camp to the left before the cave. Both are hidden behind bushes and contain just normal loot.