Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mercenaries are stirring unrest in the Hinterlands. They have occupied an old fort in the woods.
The Mercenary Fortress is in the southwestern area of the Hinterlands, in Grand Forest Villa, south of the Forest Camp. Approaching the entrance completes the quest.Though not a part of the quest, a few outlaw enforcers patrol the villa itself. The Mercenary Leader (level 9 elite rank enforcer) is on the second level guarding the key that unlocks Valammar for the quest Deep Trouble. He always drops a random amount of gold, an Enhanced Belt of Health
+100 Maximum Health and Masterwork Vanguard Armor
Unique Heavy Armor
Requires: Level 8
+3% Heal Bonus
+3% Melee Defense
+3% Ranged Defense
Increase maximum stamina by 10.
An additional 125 XP can also be earned by finding Codex entry: An Unsigned Letter near the Valammar Key. A further 125 XP can be earned by finding a note also called An Unsigned Letter in the room across from the main entrance. This letter doesn't update the codex thus it is shown in the Gallery below.
- 128 XP
- 80 Influence
Other texts Edit
- The Grand Forest Villa landmark is located at the front of the villa for Landmarks in the Hinterlands
- An ocularum is found at the front of the villa for Shards in the Hinterlands
- The Fereldan Banner is in a large chest in the room across from the main entrance
- A piece of The Fall mosaic can be found at the top of the southern tower.
- Quest may disappear after completing.
- Entering Valammar before starting this quest breaks it.