|This article contains information about the upcoming game, Dragon Age: Inquisition.
As such, the information is subject to change. This article should consist only of facts and images from official and reliable sources and not speculation.
Male or Female
Following the opening of the game, the Veil has torn across Thedas. The Inquisitor is the sole survivor of one of those tearings, referred to as "the Breach," during a peace conference between the leaders of the Chantry and the mage rebellion at the Temple of Sacred Ashes. The Inquisitor emerges from the Fade unscathed whilst others died. The Inquisitor is then tasked with leading the Inquisition to investigate the tears and put an end to the chaos.
Character creation Edit
Race selection determines the Inquisitor's background.
- Qunari is a Vashoth, a Qunari who was never introduced to the Qun. 
- Dwarf is a surface dwarf 
- Elf is Dalish.
- Human is a member of the noble Trevelyan family of the Free Marches, with a mage human of the family having been sent to the Circle. 
Voice sets Edit
The Inquisitor is a voiced protagonist. However, unlike with Hawke, the player is able to choose the sound of the protagonist's voice, with two voices available for both genders: one with a British accent and one with an American accent.
Last name Edit
Unique powers Edit
The Inquisitor possesses a unique ability to manipulate the Fade that manifests itself in green light around the Inquisitor's hands, as seen in the "Inquisitor Trailer" and the game's cover. As of now, no specific details have been given regarding these unique powers.
- ↑ The Inquisitor trailer
- ↑ Dragon Age: Inquisition - Live Demo Gameplay, shown at E3
- ↑ Alix Wilton Regan Twitter
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Raptr Q&A: Dragon Age: Inquisition developers about voice actors
- ↑ Gaider, David. "Game Informer's September cover is DA: Inquisition!". BioWare Social Network.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 GameStar magazine, April 2014 issue
- ↑ Dragon Age: Inquisition Developer Interview with BioWare's Cameron Lee - AusGamers.com 23rd April, 2014
- ↑ Will you be able to play as Tal-vashoth specifically? Bioware Social Network.
- ↑ According to David Gaider, a Qunari Inquisitor will be Vashoth. The Bioware Forum - Will you be able to play as Tal-vashoth specifically?
- ↑ http://forum.bioware.com/topic/399000-the-dai-twitter-thread-raptr-qa-session-descends-into-utter-madness/?p=16907370
- ↑ According to David Gaider, an elven Inquisitor will be Dalish. The Bioware Forum - Elf: Dalish or City?
- ↑ Interview with David Gaider
- ↑ Mike Laidlaw's Twitter 3rd April, 2014
- ↑ RAPTR Q&A with the BioWare devs
- ↑ Dragon Age: Inquisition Coverage Trailer - Game Informer
- ↑ Gaider, David (August 20, 2013). ""The Inquisitor Himself" (To all of you who don't want to read before you comment, no this thread does not doubt in ANY way that we will be able to play as a female protagonist. It simply asks for equal marketing.)" . BioWare Social Network. Retrieved on August 28, 2013.
- ↑ Matt Rhodes art blog