Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the location. For the quest, see A Test of Faith.
Quests EditThe Urn of Sacred Ashes A Test of Faith
- 8 Spirits that each ask you a question.
- A spirit resembling someone from the origin story of the Warden, who hands you an amulet called Reflection. It is not granted if you refused to answer the Guardian's question.
- Spirits resembling copies of the party (including shale if you have the dlc)
If you incorrectly answer during the first test:
If you failed the last test:
- Chest (Generic, Elite) - locked (50 XP)
- Chest (Generic, Boss) - locked (60 XP)
- Rubble (Ferelden, Normal)
- Unfortunate Adventurer (Tevinter, Normal)
- Vase (Tevinter, Normal)
Notable items EditAndraste's Arrows
These arrows are coated in a mildly poisonous powder. On impact, the powder surrounds the target, burning their skin and eyes and causing them to lose concentration.
Interrupts spellcasting, source: Vase Belt of the Magister Lords
Disks of gold have been linked to form this, each bearing the symbol for a school of magic.
+3 spellpower, source: Unfortunate Adventurer Reflection
A simple amulet with a mirrored back and an archaic symbol of the Chantry on the front.
Sometimes, when gazing into the silvered backing, there are fleeting glimpses of someone else: the face is familiar, and the smile encouraging.
+15% to healing effects received Pinch of Sacred Ash
This ash is so fine it's almost textureless. It is, however, still warm to the touch, as if it has only recently been taken from the fire.
, source: Urn of Andraste Golden Demon Pendant
A molded pendant that looks eerily like the head of a demon hangs off this thick gold chain.
, source: Unfortunate Adventurer
Codex entries EditCodex entry: The Maker's First Children, source: Book
Correctly answering the riddles of the 8 spirits of the gauntlet will avoid having to fight them. See the quest page for information on the varying XP awarded.