Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Exiled Prince is downloadable content for Dragon Age II, included in the signature edition or available separately from the Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Network, and BioWare's site for the PC. It can be played at any time after reaching Kirkwall in the main campaign.
Adventure alongside Sebastian Vael, an archer of noble birth, as he seeks revenge for the brutal murder of his family. Aid him in his quest and direct his righteous wrath on your enemies. Sebastian is a full companion character, complete with his own series of side missions.
The Chanter's Board
- Main article: Duty (Dragon Age II)
The first time Hawke approaches the Kirkwall chantry in Act 1, a scene will play where Grand Cleric Elthina is seen arguing with a man furious over the murder of his family. Checking the chanter's board starts the quest Duty. Once dispatching the mercenaries, the poster of the bounty reveals himself to be Sebastian Vael, prince of Starkhaven. He thanks Hawke and pays the bounty.
- Main article: Repentance
In Act 2, Sebastian will become a permanent companion, and will ask Hawke to confront the family responsible for his parents' murder. After dispatching Lady Harimann, Sebastian will return to the chantry and ponder whether he should remain a Chantry initiate or march on Starkhaven to claim his throne.
- Main article: Faith (quest)
Act 1 or 2 EditFlint Company Cuirass
Requires: 20 dexterity
+5% critical chance Meghan Vael's Locket
+184 fire resistance
+184 cold resistance
Act 2 EditTemperance
Damage: 21 physical damage
(20 per second) Starkhaven Longbow
Damage: 86 physical damage
(81 per second)
+9 nature damage across 2m Fade's Fury
Requires: Weapon and Shield
Damage: 25 physical damage
(47 per second)
+5% critical damage
+3 spirit damage across 2m Allure's Crook
Requires: 34 magic
Damage: 35 spirit damage
(48 per second)
+5 mana/stamina regeneration rate Twilight Belt
+1 to all attributes
+7% healing by this character
+3% magic resistance
Act 3 EditThe Resolutionist's Cap
Requires: 32 magic
+4 mana/stamina regeneration rate Ser Maura's Gauntlets
Requires: 32 strength
+3% physical damage Mage's Friend
Requires: 32 strength
Weapon and Shield
+17% magic resistance The Low Blade
Requires: Dual Weapon
Damage: 44 nature damage
(81 per second)
+10% critical damage
+3% attack speed
25% chance to reduce attack speed
25% chance to reduce movement speed Jewel of the Ether
+9% magic resistance
Codex entries EditCodex entry: The City of Starkhaven Codex entry: The Demon's Gift Codex entry: Divine Justinia V Codex entry: Duty Codex entry: Flora Harimann's Diary Codex entry: Leliana Codex entry: The Resolutionists Codex entry: The Vael Family
|Avenged||Confront the culprit behind the Vael family's murder||25||Bronze|
|Cloak and Dagger (secret)||Meet secretly with the agent of the Divine||25||Bronze|
|Loyalty of the Prince||Earn either a friendship or rivalry with Sebastian (must be at 100%)||30||Bronze|
|Memento||Give Sebastian a family heirloom||25||Bronze|
|Retribution||Dealt with the mercenaries that killed the Vael family||25||Bronze|
- The DLC was originally intended to focus around Sebastian and Nathaniel Howe, but the concept was changed due to the possibility of Nathaniel's execution.
- Sometimes when you go to the Chantry board to pick up the quest Duty, nothing is available with which to interact. This happens if the DLC is installed after clearing the jobs during Act 2. His Act 3 companion quest will still be available.
- It appears that the 1.04 patch make the event conversations harder to load, the screen fades and Loading appears on the bottom right of the screen. It can eventually make the end of the quests Repentance and Faith enter in a loading loop. A workaround is available (see individual pages).
- ↑ "Addons". BioWare. Retrieved 2011-01-10.
- ↑ Priestly, Chris. "The missing Exiled Prince achievements fix". BioWare Social Network. Retrieved June 1, 2011.
- ↑