The owners of the Crown and Lion are involved in some shady dealings with the smugglers. Specifically, they provide under payment a second entrance to an underground cove which is the smugglers' hideout. The Crown and Lion is also the last place the Grey Warden Kristoff was seen after leaving Vigil's Keep the night before the darkspawn assault.
Quests EditThe Assault on Amaranthine Blight Orfans Notis Bord Last Wishes Shadows of the Blackmarsh Sigrun's Roguish Past Smuggler's Run Till Death Do Us Part
- Bartender: He is involved in the Smuggler's Run quest.
- Innkeeper: He gives info about Kristoff as well as his room key and mentions the darkspawn threat if he is asked for news.
- Nida and her friend: She is the wife of Keenan, an Orlesian Grey Warden.
- Mischa: A female dwarf who works for a tanner and is involved in Sigrun's Roguish Past.
- Sorcha: A waitress. She can be asked for more information about Kristoff.
- Patrons: Their intoxicated discussions are about who's stronger between Andraste and Archdemon, about their health problems and about rioting against the "nosy guards".
- Ferret - a ferret that explodes, when killed
Notable items EditKristoff's Mementos
A box of mementos that once belonged to Kristoff.
Mackay's Epic Single Malt
This whiskey is older than the Maker and smoother than elven baby-butt.
Elemental Poison Recipe Elemental Grenade Recipe