Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Completing All That Remains triggers this quest.
In this short conversation, Aveline will express her sympathy for Hawke's loss. In seeking to comfort Hawke, she offers to tell a story about her father. If you blame the Captain, or refuse to listen to her in a non-diplomatic way, there will be rivalry increases.
- Aveline: rivalry (+10) "This is your fault, Captain!" (Second dialog choice has no impact.)
- Aveline: rivalry (+5) "I am fine. Really." or "Heartbroken." followed by "Not a chance." or "Just one? I doubt it."
- Aveline: friendship (+5) "I am fine. Really." or "Heartbroken." followed by "Thank you, but no."
- Aveline: friendship (+15) "I am fine. Really." or "Heartbroken." followed by "Yes." (Third dialog choice has no impact.)
- The choice to accept Aveline's offer to tell her father's story on the dialogue wheel is considered a "party member" action (see "Call on Companion" action on the dialogue page for more info). This means you must have Aveline in your current party to hear her tale about her father. Otherwise, only the options to decline are available. This is fixed in patch 1.03, but sometimes still occurs in 1.04.