Notable items Edit
These items can be looted by the Shades and can be used within the Fade. However when you exit the Fade, they will be removed from your inventory.
A skilled herbalist has rendered a variety of medicinal ingredients into this soothing, restorative substance. This exists only in the Fade.
A potion that contains a small amount of refined lyrium. This exists only in the Fade.
A single sip of this liquid is surprisingly reinvigorating. This exists only in the Fade.
Special objects Edit
- Runestone puzzle
- Click the stones in the correct order (see image, right) and summon a series of rage demons.
- See also: Essences and Fonts (Fade)
- Essence of Constitution x 2 (one inside a coffin in the crypt, the other is near one of the fade apparatus close to town)
- Essence of Strength x 2 (one inside the town walls and SE of the runestone puzzle)
- Essence of Dexterity x 2 (one inside the town walls, the other is right as you approach the town before encountering the villager)
- Essence of Magic x 2 (one inside the crypt, the other is south of the runestone puzzle at the top of the band of water on the far left of the minimap)
- Essence of Willpower x 2 (one inside the town walls, the other is near the runestone puzzle)
- Essence of Cunning x 2 (one inside the crypt, the other on the docks outside of town)
- Tears in the Veil
- Altars surrounded by desire demons
It is possible to get two +1 attribute bonuses per essence/font. On the PC, this involves first right-clicking the essence to move towards it, then right clicking it again immediately before (almost at the same time) as the player reaches it. If done correctly, two +1 bonuses will be shown on screen, one after the other. Make sure to save before this is attempted on each essence. Otherwise, if done incorrectly, there will be no way to repeat it.