The Black Emporium (Inquisition DLC)
The Black Emporium is DLC expansion for Dragon Age: Inquisition available for free on Origin, PlayStation Network and Xbox Live. It is first accessed via the war table operation The Black Emporium that costs 0 power.
The Black Emporium expansion adds four high-level stores that sell epic weapons, powerful accessories, new crafting materials and schematics, and other hard-to-find items. Change your facial appearance with the Mirror of Transformation. Accessible from the war table, The Black Emporium provides even more ways to customize your Inquisition.
- The Mirror of Transformation for changing the Inquisitor's appearance.
- Emporium's Weapons and Accessories, a magic item store that has sells high-quality equipment
- Emporium's Schematics and Emporium's Schematics of Legend, stores that sell schematics
- Emporium's Crafting Materials, a store that sells every single crafting material available in the game (excluding those exclusive to DLCs as well as Rare Tier Materials & materials for rune crafting)
Codex entries Edit
- Unlike in Dragon Age II, companions are not able to come along, though you're given the opportunity to form a party, as you would when traveling to any area. Further, it gives you the opportunity to form a party, even if you are going to Haven or Skyhold.
- pc May have to connect to EA Servers for the operation to show up on the war table.
- When unlocking the Emporium on the war table, Leliana will mention that it could help the Inquisition against Corypheus, even if he hasn't been encountered yet or has already been defeated. This was resolved with patch 6. Cullen's report now states the Inquisitor should be wary of the Black Emporium, perhaps alluding to Xenon the Antiquarian mentioning that the Templars tried to find the Black Emporium in Dragon Age II. Cullen's report adds that there may be items of interest to the Inquisition.