The Templar's Nightmare is encountered during The Fade: Lost in Dreams.
A Mouse Hole is always directly connected with another mouse hole so that it is possible to go back and forth between them, and it is usually reasonably obvious from looking at the map where the Warden will end up when entering one. The only exception in this area is that the last mouse hole (which you enter when following Vereveel at the end) has no return path. However, turning around and going back through a Fade Portal or Spirit Door that the Warden just came through does not necessarily return the Warden to the previous location
The modified map to the right illustrates the navigational paths of the area. Note that some paths have a little red arrow on them, meaning that they can only be traveled in the indicated direction.
- Arcane Horrors (Demon, Critter) and one Normal
- Blight Wolf (Darkspawn, Normal)
- Hunger Abominations (Demon, Critter)
- Rage Abominations (Demon, Critter)
- Sloth Abominations (Demon, Critter)
- Desire Abominations (Demon, Critter)
- Ogre (Darkspawn, Normal)
- Vereveel (Demon, Elite) - one of five demons to reach the Sloth Demon's Sanctum
Special objects Edit
- Mouse Hole (Needs Mouse form.)
- Spirit Door (Needs Spirit form.)
- Fire Barrier (Needs Burning Man form.)
- Massive Door (Needs Golem form.)
- Lyrium Vein Restoring mana and life.
- Essence of Dexterity Enter the mouse hole next to the room where you enter this level, it will lead to a small room with the essence and a Blight Wolf
- Essence of Cunning In the same room as Vereveel.