Telekinetic Weapons is a mage spell from the Spirit tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Upkeep is in Mana.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- A single Mage can sustain any two of the following: Flaming Weapons, Frost Weapons, Telekinetic Weapons but only if you cast one directly after the other.
- Applies additively to each weapon a player is wielding (i.e. when dual wielding armor penetration is added twice, once for each hand).
- Multiplied by 1.25 when cast on a two-handed warrior who has Two-Handed Strength.
- The armor penetration bonuses are determined when the mage casts the spell; changing equipment while the spell is active does not change the armor penetration bonuses.
- Per the mouse over description in the name bar, only affects melee weapons. Bows and staves do not get a bonus.
See also Edit