Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Telekinetic Weapons is a mage spell from the Spirit tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Upkeep is in Mana.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- A single Mage can sustain any two of the following: Flaming Weapons, Frost Weapons, Telekinetic Weapons but only if you cast one directly after the other.
- Applies additively to each weapon a player is wielding (i.e. when dual wielding armor penetration is added twice, once for each hand).
- Multiplied by 1.25 when cast on a two-handed warrior who has Two-Handed Strength.
- The armor penetration bonuses are determined when the mage casts the spell; changing equipment while the spell is active does not change the armor penetration bonuses.
See also Edit