|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Kordillus Drakon II article.|
I believe that the name of the article should be Emperor Kordillus Drakon II:
- Why name his father Kordillus Drakon I and him Kordillus II if Kordillus II wasn't Kordillus Drakon II?
- Shouldn't Drakon be the dynasty and family name anyway?
- Kordillus Drakon is sometimes called simply Kordillus I too. – mostlyautumn • talk • contribs • 12:16, June 23, 2013 (UTC)
- I agree Drakon is indeed the Orlisian royal house, but we can't assume that his son carried it in his regnal name as his father did, given that no other Emperor seemed to. I've noticed that Kordillus Drakon is more often simply called Emperor Drakon, more than he is Kordillus I. Alexsau1991 (talk page) 20px 14:45, June 23, 2013 (UTC)
another rename Edit
Since it's been decided to remove name titles from the article names (http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Naming_Convention:_Titles?s=wl) I'm uncertain what the new name of this article should be. I looked through the history and the notes here on the talk page, and I'm thinking it should either be: Kordillus Drakon II or Kordillus II but I've no idea which would be most appropriate. Kelcat (talk) 15:48, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, I was convinced by Alexsau1991 arguments and think that it should be named "Kordillus II". – mostlyautumn • talk • contribs • 15:53, September 13, 2013 (UTC)