Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The location of Sutherland's company has been revealed and swift action is required if the young group is to be found.
Travel to the Storm Coast and locate Sutherland and company in the Westridge region (their exact location is marked on the Quest Map). Assist them in defeating a small group of darkspawn to complete the quest. Speak to Sutherland for a bit of dialogue.
- None (except XP from killing the darkspawn)
- If completed properly, the quest doesn't appear in Completed Quests in the journal.
- If you are also on the Demands of the Qun quest, do not take Iron Bull with you to the Storm Coast. Demands of the Qun will trigger as soon as you enter, and after you are done with it Sutherland and Company Missing will disappear. If you look it up under Completed Quests/The Storm Coast, it says "The quest is no longer available".
- The quest CAN bug and a single or all of the Darkspawn rendered unkillable, the reason for the bug is unknown but a possible cause may be from attacking the Darkspawn at a distance BEFORE Sutherland and his crew speak their scripted lines. However reloading from a previous save or reloading the entirety of the Storm Coast and proceeding to attempt the quest normally can fix the problem. It can also be fixed via commands on the PC, but users on the Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, and PS4 will have to try the above mentioned methods. Possibly several times, as the bug sometimes reloads along with the area making it impossible to know you have it until you see it. Fortunately all of Sutherland's crew cannot die. Once you save on the bugged version however you CANNOT backtrack as the bug for some reason is saved as well.
- Xbox 360 & PC: Mark of the Rift was able to kill the bugged Darkspawn.