Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stun is a Dragon Age II status effect. Along with Sleep, Knockback, Knockdown, Paralyze and Pinning, Stun prevents combatants from taking action for a time. Stun can be inflicted by any class, but is most likely caused by rogues or warriors due to the number of stunning abilities which these classes have.
- forget their current target
- abort current action
- are prohibited from taking any action for a time
Stunning abilities Edit
- Miasmic Flask Stun chance: 100% vs. normal enemies
- Tactical Withdrawal Stun Chance: 100% vs. Normal enemies
- Power Stun chance: +3% vs. normal enemies (sustained mode)
- Stunning Power Upgrades Power Stun chance: +3% vs. normal enemies
- Harmony (passive) Stun chance: 1% vs. normal enemies in Speed or Precision
- Shore Leave Stun chance: 100% vs normal enemies
- Staggering Smite Stun chance: 50% vs. normal enemies
- Voracious Stun chance: 100% vs. normal enemies
- Stunning Blast Stun chance: 100% vs normal enemies
- Fist of the Maker Stun chace: 20% vs. normal enemies
Abilities exploiting stun Edit
- Twist the Knife Critical chance: 100% vs. stunned targets (passive)
- Slashing Power Upgrades Power: Physical damage: +? vs. stunned enemies