Stone Aura is Shale's talent from the Stone Aura tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Aura radius is 15m.
- The Stone Aura by itself affects Shale and party members in the following way: Shale: -50 defense, -10 stamina regeneration, paralyzed (with a side effect of immunity to knockdown).
- Party: +5 attack, +5 defense, and +2/+4 health regeneration.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- Maxed out Stone Aura draws 20 threat from the target(s) upon activation.
- With both Inner Reserves and Renewed Assault, Stone Aura grants +4/+8 mana/stamina regeneration to all other party members in the aura.
- Stone Aura is unaffected by any of Shale's attributes.
- Synergizes incredibly well with Force Field.
- The armor bonus does not show up on the character screen for any character but Shale, but it is still in effect. [confirmation needed]
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.