Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stone Aura is Shale's talent from the Stone Aura tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Aura radius is 15m.
- The Stone Aura by itself affects Shale and party members in the following way: Shale: -50 defense, -10 stamina regeneration, paralyzed (with a side effect of immunity to knockdown).
- Party: +5 attack, +5 defense, and +2/+4 health regeneration.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- Maxed out Stone Aura draws 20 threat from the target(s) upon activation.
- With both Inner Reserves and Renewed Assault, Stone Aura grants +4/+8 mana/stamina regeneration to all other party members in the aura.
- Stone Aura is unaffected by any of Shale's attributes.
- Synergizes incredibly well with Force Field.
- The armor bonus does not show up on the character screen for any character but Shale, but it is still in effect. [confirmation needed]
See also Edit