Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tevinter researchers performed a magical experiment in this palace a long time ago. Their objective was to tap into the powers and energy of the Fade, but in doing so, they created a Breach through which demons started pouring out. A fail-safe built into their experiment was triggered and froze time within the palace.
The ruins are now guarded by Venatori seeking artifacts and power associated with the old magical experiment.Within the palace, the Inquisitor will find a number of Tevinter mages and demons surrounding a Fade Breach, all frozen in time from the moment the experiment broke down.
- Hall of Silence
- Inner Sanctum
- Main Chamber
- Viridis Walk
- Main article: Quests (Inquisition)
War Table Operations Edit
- Main article: War Table
- Behind a locked door, to the right of the first hall.
- Tevinter Banner Crown - In a chest in a room on the left side of the "Main Chamber".Note: Requires Deft Hands, Fine Tools inquisition perk.
Notable items Edit
- In the "Main Chamber" of the ruins (available only after removing the time-freezing spell, see A Stranger Rift in the Ruins).
Adds spirit damage to each weapon strike
- In the very back of the "Inner Sanctum", behind the staff.
This masterwork material gives a chance for critical crafting.
(x3) - In the eastern room of the "Main Chamber".
Infused Vyrantium Samite
(x10) - In the eastern room of the "Main Chamber".
Master Cleansing Rune Schematic
Inflicts bonus damage against red templars and darkspawn on each weapon strike.
- Looted from Lucanus.
Adds spirit damage to each weapon strike.
+10 Spirit Damage - Found in a chest in the "Hall of Silence".
The Lady of the Skies reigns over the sky and the dead, and the Avvar lay out bodies to her, to be buried in the air itself. The ice and snow are her gifts, defending her people from invaders, and her protective rage is merciless.
Requires: Level 12
Damage: 49–50 Cold
+10 Spirit Damage
+5% Critical Chance
+6% Heal on Kill
+9 Willpower - Looted in the final room of the ruins.
Codex entries Edit
Other texts Edit
- The entrance to the Still Ruins is guarded by a group of Venatori, and an ice-based magic barrier.
- Among the boxes around the entrance, there is a Mosaic piece.
- Two doors from the "Main Chamber" are locked, and require a Rogue as well as the perk Deft Hands, Fine Tools in order to be unlocked.
- The Still Ruins is one of the best places in the game to actually look at the art involved in the demons and Tevinters, as they are frozen into statuary and not rushing around in combat.