Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
During a hunt, Queen Madrigal of Antiva is found deep within a forest with four steel swords plunged into her chest (the work suspected to have been done by the mysterious Antivan Crows). Because of this, Divine Theodosia I declares the next Age the Steel Age.
- 6:15 Steel: Dragons are hunted nearly to extinction thanks to methods pioneered by the Pentaghast family of Nevarra. The Pentaghasts become known across the continent as legendary dragon hunters.
- 6:30 Steel: The Qunari land in Par Vollen which was loosely controlled by Tevinter Imperium and conquer it quickly, unbeknownst to the rest of the continent.
- 6:32 Steel: Word of Qunari invasion does not reach the continent until the Qunari ships begin to land en masse at the coasts of Seheron and northern Rivain. The Qunari Wars begin and last for the remainder of the century, and most of the next one.
- 6:35 Steel: Antivan city of Treviso is conquered by the Qunari.
- 6:42 Steel: The Qunari's initial advances are great: they have conquered much of the Tevinter Imperium, Rivain, and Antiva and begin to assault the Free Marches and force all they conquered to convert to the Qun.
- Only Minrathous itself remains besieged but unconquered in the north.
- 6:50 Steel: The Avvar organize forces under the great warlord Balak and sweep into the heart of the Ferelden Valley in massive numbers. The Bannorn is put to torch.
- 6:52 Steel: The Avvar are pushed out of Ferelden proper. The period results in one of the worst famines in Fereldan history. Memories of Avvar savagery sour relations between the barbarians and Fereldan kings for ages.
- 6:85 Steel: The humans have organized themselves and pushed back hard enough that massive rebellions in Tevinter manage to free the Imperium, and the Qunari lines begin to crumble.
- 6:90 Steel: The Qunari besiege the city of Seleny. The appearance of a dragon, rumored to be called by the Witch of the Wilds Yavana, ends their effort and forces them to retreat.
- 6:99 Steel: Divine Hortensia III names the next age Storm, foreseeing a growing storm of violence across Thedas.
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 107
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 108
- ↑ Codex entry: The Bannorn
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 109
- ↑ Codex entry: A Vessel of Tears
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 110
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 111
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 112
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 2, p. 46
| 6:00 Steel|
|Qunari Wars (6:32–7:84)|| 6:99 Steel|
|Timeline · Calendar|
|Ancient Age · Divine Age · Glory Age · Towers Age · Black Age · Exalted Age · Steel Age · Storm Age · Blessed Age · Dragon Age|