Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Steal back the three fenced collections to have some fun with the Fereldan merchants. After all, what kind of morally bankrupt person buys stolen goods?
You start out with the quest in your journal at the very beginning of the campaign.
There are three chests scattered in amongst the central market stalls in the center of the market district all of which contain items you must steal. The chests and the stolen items they contain are labeled:
- Finery by Ser Wolly (Fenced Historical Costumes)
- Medford's Imports of Import (Fenced Fereldan Jewelry)
- Renwold's Relics (Fenced Tevinter Antiquities)
Once one or more of these items have been obtained, Leliana may:
- Keep the items to sell later.
- Shuffle the items to different chests to cause chaos among the merchants.
- Plant the stolen items on Guard Captain Eams as part of Marjolaine's Vendetta.
Havoc has been caused among the local merchants thanks to their vanishing merchandise.
The chests may contain gold and silver. The three fenced items can be sold for gold, or they may be planted elsewhere for an experience award:
- Switching the three items between the three chests: 1250 xp.
- Planting the three items on Guard Captain Eams: 750 xp. (also: partial completion of the requirements for the Vendetta achievement.)