- Can be gathered in various locations such as the Hinterlands, Storm Coast, Crestwood, Emerald Graves, Exalted Plains, and Frostback Basin. It is growing near the water - on coasts, around lakes, next to rivers and smaller water pools.
- Sold by the Crossroads merchant in the Hinterlands for 000000002020 (infinite amount)
- Sold by Caer Bronach merchant in Crestwood for 000000002020 (infinite amount).
- Sold by Stone-Bear Hold merchant in Frostback Basin for 000000002020 (infinite amount).
- Reward from the war table operation Choose Successor in Lydes (Part I) if completed with Leliana (10)
- Reward from the repeatable war table operation Gather Herbs if completed with Josephine (4) or Cullen (6).
- Sold at the Winter Palace merchant for 000000002020 (infinite amount).
Spindleweed is often found growing near bodies of water. It is used in a well-known folk remedy crafted to help heal the infirm. Having large amounts growing near a house will often bring neighbors offering sympathy and aid without provocation, as it's often a sign that someone in the house is fatally ill.
- Needed for the quests:
- Ingredient in:
- Cold Resistance Tonic
- Electrical Resistance Tonic
- Fire Resistance Tonic
- Healing Mist
- Spirit Resistance Tonic
- Very large quantities of Spindleweed can be found along the coastline of the Storm Coast, making this one of the easiest places to farm the herb.