The shapeshifter can transform into a giant spider, gaining a large bonus to nature resistance as well as the spider's Web and Poison Spit abilities. The caster's spellpower determines how powerful the form is. With Master Shapeshifter, the mage becomes a corrupted spider, growing still stronger and gaining the Overwhelm ability.
- In Spider form, the shapeshifter gains the following passive abilities: 75% nature resistance, -10% fire resistance.
- Abilities gained include: Poison Spit and Web. Abilities gained with Master Shapeshifter also include: Overwhelm. See 'Abilities' below for more information.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- While in Shapeshift form no other abilities can be active.
- Upkeep is in Mana.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
| Poison Spit|| Activated |
Requires: Spider Shape / Summon Spider
|The spider spits poison on target, dealing nature damage for a short time.|
| Web|| Activated |
Requires: Spider Shape or Summon Spider
|The spider fires and web at the target, immobilizing it for a short time.|
| Overwhelm|| Activated |
Requires: Spider Shape / Bear Shape
| The spider/bear leaps upon its target, pinning it to the ground and attack it repeatedly. |
- Webbed opponents cannot be overwhelmed, but using overwhelm on a webbed opponent will cause the skill to be used up.